Hi There,

Welcome to my mind !!

Also Visit indhuja.com

Oh My Goodness ! #OMG

This picture is the core of this post. If you don't want to read further, you can very well stop doing so. 


Found it from somewhere, posted it on almost all social networks. Something snapped ! And here I am blogging about it. 

Why am I doing this again ? Because I was just telling my mom a couple of days ago that people just got bored and invented the 'thing' and called it "god". I believe in the Zeitgeist too, the Sun god thing. But I don't think anyone else cares. Atleast no one in India does, prompt to use 'not many' instead of 'no one'. Since I've just found a few Indian rationalists.

And for people who ask me questions about the origin of life and stuff, I believe in the chemical origin of life and "Why the hell would I care about it?". This religion thingy is going to get worse day-by-day and year-by-year.

I just wish one day they write on my grave (I doubt if there is gonna be a grave :P):
"She secretly laughed at people who talked about god but din't care about being laughed."

I still have no idea why I'm doing this ! 

1 comments:

Saranya said...

Good one:)

Post a Comment